Just a quick update for today. I thought I would share my progress on my current project. not really much point in announcing what the kit is yet since I’ve been working on a custom base for it since I finished Ignis and it’s still not done. Once the base is complete, I can get to work on the main figure part.

The “how I did it” for the base will be in a single post once I’m done but after this experience, I may try to avoid doing custom stuff all together!

So this is how far I have gotten so far. The basic shape is done so all that’s really left are some props. Overall I think it turned out OK but cutting styrofoam freehand is not something I would recommend. The base has a lot of uneven parts and is not properly circular as a result. But I can’t think of a way to get around it…

Overall it’s not too bad for a first attempt.

I bet a lot of you are wondering what the hell it is! Well, I’m not telling, but it shouldn’t be much longer before it’s completed and I will display it along with the figure.